Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

fixed drive ..

Well luckily for me, I can get in and out of my driveway (see here for the original problem!)
I like watching diggers - unfortunately my boys were less sure of the giant machinery and clung to me like monkeys!
Here comes the digger on the old dirt track (which is impassable by cars by the way)


Close up of the machine. I love big machines. Needless to say I was a bit of a tom boy in my childhood days.


Shot of the digging up.


J's (7yr old) photography handiwork.


And here I was going to put in a pic of the finished drive. I wrote this post AGES ago and STILL haven't gotten around to getting the pic! So you're just gonna have to use your imaginations haha!!

Sima J

p.s. Had a GREAT day meeting with some lovely Whangarei bloggy mums. Of course they've nearly ALL blogged about it .. except slack old me! I still haven't edited the pic from last weekends hens party!
Here are their blogs anyway .. I figured there was enough of them already :-)
and Liz (who is like me and hasn't blogged about yet yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!