Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Berry choc pudding delish dish

(ok to start with, for some reason this post is all underlined, I can't be bothered figuring out how to fix it - so let's just call it a great design addition!)

Mmm mmm

I keep seeing yummy recipes that use frozen berries lately, so I decided I’d grab some when I did groceries last time.


Of course, when I came to look for a recipe they were hard to come by for some reason?! Lots of berry smoothies, berry icecream, berry slushies – but no warm, winter-loving berry anything! Until I found a little gem of a recipe here! (I did embellish it a little, adding a handful of chocolate buttons with the berries) (FYI - 2oz butter = 50g)

Mmmmm and it tasted GOOD! After I served it up with a (large) dollop of icecream, I was going to take a photo. But then I couldn’t be bothered because I just wanted to eat it!

So this is what your plate would look like AFTER you’ve eaten it - tehe.

And this is what it looks like in the dish.

So there you have it. A DELISH pudding full of chocolate berry goodness! Great for a winters evening (or a summers evening, or any evening for that matter haha!)

Sima J

p.s. just as an aside - check out the size of this garlic!! Ok, so the onion IS small, but still - it's HUGE!! I think they call this 'elephant garlic', which is usually a lot milder, but this sucker was potent as well as huge! YIKES!



2 comments:

I love to read your comments!